Friday, April 15, 2011

can't believe it has been 20 weeks!

it sounds even crazier when you say 5 months! so far i haven't had too many complaints, but man do i get tired easily. the many hours spent in the yard turns into only 1 hour followed by a long nap. if that is the only think i have to complain about, i think that is pretty good. i am extremely glad that i didn't get any morning sickness. amy claims that my hormone fluctuations really haven't affected my mood (she was really worried). she is about the size of a mango and will continue to grow quickly. as will my stomach. my sister claims that i have changed a lot over the week. i think that is true do to my recent limited wardrobe. i apologize now if you see me in the same outfits over and over. at this point i am just happy if anything fits me.

i decided to do a blog and spare most of our friends and family the numerous emails of what size fruit she is or the pictures to come. so feel free to check back here at your own convenience. hope you enjoy seeing little girl grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment