Thursday, July 14, 2011

time is flying by

at work, i have a calender that hangs near my computer. it has last month at the top, current month in the middle and the next month at the bottom. i am officially freaking out because i can literally see my due date now. it is staring at me everyday. most people continue to tell us that she will most likely be late, but sept. 1st is just around the corner.
jean has been amused lately by balancing random things on my shelf AND posting it on facebook. she started with putting pens on me at work and has moved her way to oreo cookies. oh well, anything to keep my sister happy i guess?
i can feel the swelling in my feet and hands now. very, very annoying. so much that it is even hard to bend my fingers and make a fist. i actually tried to snap my fingers (toby was bothering his brother simon) and didn't even get close to making a sound. ouch! i'm going to try to swim at least 2 times a week to see if i can get things circulating again. oh and by swim i mean walk around the pool in the shallow end. oh and of course drink more water too.

Your Baby in Week 33 (july 14) of Pregnancy


Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs.

she has officially found my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment