Tuesday, May 31, 2011

her little feet

at the appointment today i had the chance to see pip! well, it may have been due to my whining when i said, "when do we get to see her again?" the doctor then said that she would go see if a machine was free so we could take a look. : ) next thing i knew, she was wheeling in the machine and there she was on the screen.
i was really really curious of how she is positioned because the kicking and movement has increased over the past week. as in, things are moving across my stomach now with most movement on my right side. my guess was her little booty, but turns out it is her feet. she is head down with her booty to my left and her feet are too my right. the pictures kinda made me laugh because she kinda looked like Frankenstein (sorry pip, when you eventually read these entries, but it was true). she was looking right at us with her arms folded over her body.
oh! and i only gained 2 lbs this time. i am convinced it was the heavy sweater. ok, maybe it was due to the french toast, but it was definitely a contributing factor. time is flying by because now i have to go in for check ups every 2 weeks. yikes! this is really happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment