Tuesday, May 3, 2011

no more french toast for me!

we had a doctors appointment today. i knew i had gained some weight, but i wasn't expecting to gain 9 POUNDS!!!! when i stepped on the scale, she kept pushing the knob further and further to the right. i think i even told her to stop at one point. my mouth is still wide open from the news. yes, yes, i know. i am supposed to gain weight, but 9 lbs in 4 weeks? really, i am hoping that my sweater (it was cold in austin this morning) contributed to some of the gain. right? either way, i need to be careful and watch my diet. previously i was not a big sweet eater, but now i have been craving french toast, ice cream and even pop-tarts! so no more excuses and i need to get in at least 3 days a week in the gym. jean is especially excited about my sweet tooth. sorry sis, i need to cut back for now. i want little pip to be as healthy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment